Monday, May 26, 2014

TSSC 316 - Six Sided Sampler

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all of the brave service men and women who have risked everything to keep our country safe. And a moment to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you!

Here's my card for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. My first attempt didn't quite go as planned. Hmmm? Sounds familiar. :) I ended up with a card I liked, but it didn't match the sketch and it wasn't what I meant to do. Not to mention I was pretty darn frustrated with the ribbon pleating. I was not doing it again for my second attempt! I went with a button instead. Maybe I'll share the first card later this week after I have a chance to photograph it.


Supplies:

Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Cardstock: Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Gingham Garden
Ink: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
 
Here's this week's sketch:
 
 Link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...