Thursday, May 15, 2014

Papaya Collage Bookmarks

We made bookmarks at the Relay For Life fundraiser back in April. I put out some samples, which are shown below, and then the stampers could either copy mine or create their own design. I waited to post these because I was trying to get pictures of some of the other designs (which would have been super easy if I'd thought to take pictures at the class). Since I've been unable to get them, I decided to just show you my bookmarks.

The main stamp set I used is Papaya Collage (retired - sold out). I used Designer Typeset (no longer available) for the letter on the middle bookmark. And the butterflies are from Papillon Potpourri.

Hope I've inspired you to use your Scallop Tag Topper Punch to make some bookmarks of your own. Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...