Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day, so I made some scrapbook pages. I only got one photographed before it got too late so I'll have to share more later in the week.

This Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from Epic Day. They are kind of hard to see in these photos, but the background is a bunch of words. They say things like courageous, happy, insightful, honest, bold, strong, delightful, independent... The words made me think of my daughters, so I had to make a scrapbook page with them on it.

 The title and the words along the left side are from the retiring set, Loving Thoughts. I tried to leave lots of space so I didn't cover the words on the DSP. Instead of making a tag with the date on it, I used the Remember This Rotary Stamp to stamp, "This happened on..." Because of the way the rotary stamp works, I was able to set the date to day these pictures were taken.

This photo was taken at an angle to make my girls look even taller than they are! :) Actually, I thought it would show how I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the title and the other word stamp between the Pool Party and River Rock layers. I also popped up the starburst.
 I love this stamp from Starburst sayings - You make the world a better place. It definitely applies to my girls. I also love that there are matching framelits so I can use the Big Shot to cut it out.
 It's kind of blurry, but this is the little piece above the date. The stamp is from the retired Sale-a-Bration set, Sprinkled Expressions, and says - Love you just the way you are. This close-up shows how I used my distressing tool to distress the edges.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you got a change to do some scrapping today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...