Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Star Wars Day!

Okay, I'm gonna let a little of my nerdy side shine through -- Happy Star Wars Day!! In honor of the holiday, I played around in My Digital Studio (MDS) and made R2D2. I think he turned out kind of cute. May the force be with you!
 Wondering why today is Star Wars Day? Try this: May the 4th...be with you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you have a great week!

Note: I did not put my watermark on this so that you can print it out or use it in your digital works. MDS Images are copyrighted by Stampin' Up! Design by Sue Root. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks so much, Sue for sharing your R2D2. I used your design as inspiration to make a birthday card, with paper and markers! Also used your idea to draw an R2D2 on the white paper wrapping for the gift! Much obliged!!! Hugs, Laura

Sue Root said...

Hi Laura. I'm so glad my R2D2 design was inspirational to you. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I'm sure the recipient enjoyed the card. Happy crafting, Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...