Hi Stampers! Today I have a trifold card made with the Dragonfly Garden stamp set. I also used the Dragonflies Punch. These two items are available as a bundle.
After stamping the flowers in Garden Green, I colored them with Garden Green and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write markers. Then I stamped and punched the dragonflies with Memento Black ink on Calypso Coral cardstock. They were popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Basic Rhinestones add a little sparkle.
1. Score 12" x 5.5" piece of Garden Green cardstock at 4" and 8".
2. Using your score lines as a guide, fold the right panel in, lining it up just inside the 4" score line. Then fold the left panel over to the edge of the card. Use your bone folder to get crisp folds. This will give you a 4" x 5.5" card.
3. Complete the 4 Garden Green panels next. Stamp the flowers in Garden Green and then adhere punched out dragonflies as shown in the pictures. I recommend not popping any of these up as it will make the card not close as nicely.
4. Adhere a 3.75" x 5.25" layer of Daffodil Delight cardstock on the front panel of the card.
4. Stamp flowers on 3.5" x 5" piece of Basic White cardstock. If I make this card again, I'll move the stamp on the right down a little bit so the top flower isn't as covered by the dragonfly. Add punched dragonflies with Stampin' Dimensionals and then add Basic Rhinestones. Adhere this layer on top of the Daffodil Delight layer.
5. For the inside center panel, stamp a 3.75" x 5.25" piece of Basic White cardstock as shown in the picture above. If you decide to change it up a bit, remember that this is where you will write your message, so be sure to leave room for that. Adhere with Stampin' Seal.
I hope you'll give this card a try. It's a fun way to give a little extra something to a card without having to master a bunch of cuts and folds. Plus, it gives more room to stamp! If you have any questions about the directions or anything else stamping related, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.