Sunday, January 2, 2022

Peaceful Deer Birthday Card

Don't miss your chance to get this versatile Peaceful Deer bundle before it's gone! Not only did I make some great Christmas cards with it, I also made this masculine birthday card. Win-Win since I love to use my Christmas bundles for more than Christmas and I sometimes struggle with masculine cards.


Here's how I finished the inside of the card. Even though its original use was for Christmas, I think this sentiment is great for a birthday.


January 3rd is this last day to get the Peaceful Deer bundle, as well as any other items retiring from the current mini catalog. 

Update 01/02/21: I just saw these items are carrying over. So, although it will be available again, it won't be at the bundle price and not until July 2022.

#simplestamping

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...