Thursday, December 30, 2021

Tidings and Trimmings Wreath

I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to share this idea using the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle.

You could use a different word under the wreath and use this card throughout the winter.


I used the Layering Circle Framelits to make the wreath base. I used two sizes so that I ended up with an open circle. Then I cut out lots of leaves and layered them on the wreath base. Lastly, I added the sprigs, berries, and bow. This was layered on a 4" x 5.25" piece of wood-grain Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the In Good Taste DSP pack. If you don't have this DSP yet, I highly recommend it. It has a great variety of patterns that I have found super useful. Plus, it's a quite a value at 24 sheets for only $21.00.

Here's how I finished off the inside. Of course, you'd want a different sentiment if you are using it as a winter card. Or, during the slower winter months, maybe you'll want to get a jumpstart on next year's Christmas cards.
 

You still have a few days to get the Tidings and Trimmings bundle before it retires on January 3rd.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...