Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Friends Chicks

 Happy Easter! Today I am sharing a card I made using the chicks from the Easter Friends set. The first card is my own design, but it was inspired by the 2nd card which was CASED.

The sentiment was cut out using the Stitched Rectangle dies and the clouds were stamped and die cut with the Tulip Fields bundle.


For those of you who don't know, CASE means Copy And Share Everything. Generally, that's why we share things online. We hope to give inspiration to others and in turn we get inspiration from what we see online. It's so common that the acronym is now used as a verb. Sometimes demonstrators sell their designs or otherwise ask people not to copy their ideas, and of course, when that happens I don't. It is considered polite when CASE-ing projects to give credit. This card was CASED from Australian demonstrator Cheryl Hurst. My card is not an exact copy of hers, but it is very similar.

Colors used are Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, and Granny Apple Green. The clouds were stamped with Balmy Blue. The purple strip on the bottom card is actually Highland Heather. It was going to be Gorgeous Grape to match the stamping, but I grabbed the wrong color. Since I still like it, I didn't take the card apart to fix it.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards today and I hope you have a very Happy Easter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...