Friday, June 17, 2022

More Seas the Day Cards

Here are a couple more Seas the Day cards. This fantastic bundle is still available - but not for long since it's on the retiring list.

The first card is a slim line card. Colors: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Basic Black, and Basic White.


I like to add a little something to the inside of my cards. I feel like it adds a fun touch. I didn't do a lot on this one, but because the slim line cards are so long it's good to fill some of the space.


This last card was CASED from fellow demonstrator Jaimie Babarczy. Colors are similar to the slimline card but the background layer is Coastal Cabana and no Basic Black. I don't have a picture of the inside but it has a couple fish and some seaweed.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you like these cards, be sure to get the Seas the Day bundle before it's gone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...