Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Hour Birthday

Here's a birthday card I made using the Stampin' Up! set, Happy Hour. The DSP, Birthday Basics, is retiring. It's on sale for $7.67 (while supplies last).


Supplies:

Stamps: Happy Hour
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Basics
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray
Other: Crystal Effects (to make wine glasses shiny)

Inside I used a couple of sentiments from Happy Hour:

Any hour spent with you is HAPPY HOUR!

and

Here's to you on your birthday!

I also cut out one of the hats and put it in the bottom corner. I like doing stuff like that to dress up the inside of a card.

This card is also an entry for the Late Night Stampers Challenge 249 since I used the Crystal Effects on the wine glasses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...