Saturday, May 17, 2014

Epic Day Hexagon Scrapbook Page

I had the Epic Day class today and it was so much fun! I'll share pictures of the event tomorrow - including some new cards.

Right now, though, I have some scrapbook pages to share. These were out as a sample of pages that people could copy.

 These won't stay this way - I pretty much just took the pictures off my other pages so I could show a completed sample. It was easy to do since I used Epic Day Washi Tape to adhere the pictures. Since the pictures are in a different order, I put a long strip of washi tape over part of the caption (since it was no longer correct with the new arrangement).

You'll see I moved the interior hexagons a bit. When I added the pictures, it just seemed better this way. I tucked some of the pictures under the hexagons.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see more Epic Day samples and pictures from today's event.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...