Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pure Gumption and Epic Day Graduation Card

NOTE: You can make this card in the class on 5/17. RSVP ASAP. Thanks!

This graduation card has a lot happening. First, is the message and the graduation cap, from the stamp set Pure Gumption. Next, the background. Hexagons are hot right now. And maps seem perfect for graduation cards since the graduate is just starting out on life's adventures. I know the map is kind of hard to see in the pictures, but it's there as part of the Epic Day DSP background.

I made two variations. There's not a lot of difference, but I thought I'd show you both so you can see.


Here's the inside of the card. I used the stamp sets, Congrats, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Pure Gumption.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...