Friday, May 9, 2014

Epic Day Scrapbook pages

I like this two page spread because you can flip it around for a different look. I photographed the pages a little apart because they'll be separate in a book, but if you have them together, they make one continuous design.

Here's the way I originally designed the page. It was easy with my Simply Scored Tool and the Diagonal Plate.

I really like the color combination of this sheet of Epic Day Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Basic Gray. The accent strip is Smoky Slate.


These pages won't stay this way, but I wanted to show you a completed sample. I particularly liked using the Epic Day Washi Tape to hold down the pictures and title. The colors coordinate with the page and I think it adds to the look. The Washi Tape is even quicker than using SNAIL. Another bonus of the Washi Tape is that items on the page can easily be rearranged. A good option when I'm afraid more pictures from an event or trip might turn up.

 

I made the happy discovery that the pages can be switched for a coordinating look.


If  you are coming to the 5/17 class, you can make this layout - and lots of other stuff :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...