Saturday, March 22, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Party

We had a small group, but my first Paper Pumpkin Party was a big hit! Those of us who were there put together a card that I designed and then worked on My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) kits. I offered this event FREE to all MPP subscribers.

Here are Carol, Sherri, and Karen working on their projects. Look how hard they're concentrating! It was a rare moment of quiet.
 Working on the March MPP kit:
 
Carol using the Big Shot (for the card I designed - MPP comes complete with everything you need, except adhesive):

Completed March MPP projects. There are supplies for 8 cards (2 of each design). In case you can't tell in the picture, the polka dots are gold glimmer paper.
I offered for people to use my non-consumables (Big Shot, punches, Simply Scored, etc.) to work on other projects, but they all had enough MPP kits to keep them busy.

You can see the bonus card we made here. It's the black and gold one.

Edit 3/23: I just saw that Stampin' Up! co-founder, Shelli Gardner, posted some variations that she made with her kit. Very cute!

The party was definitely a relaxing, fun time socializing and crafting. I look forward to doing this type of event again. In fact, if I get at least 2 new subscribers before the end of the month, I'll do it again in April. Why before the end of the month? Because then the new subscribers will also get a FREE pack of 2012-14 In Color Markers in their Welcome Kit. You must select me, Sue Root, Raleigh, NC, as your demonstrator to come to the FREE Paper Pumpkin Party. Sign up here. Hope you'll join us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...