Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey There Friend Cards

Stampin' Up! has a fantastic promotion going on right now for new My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) subscribers.  Enroll in MPP by Feb. 10 and get a FREE set of 2012-14 In Color Markers.  For a complete explanation of all you'll get with this deal, see the MY PAPER PUMPKIN PROMOTION page.

Here's a card I made using the stamps that come in the MPP Welcome Kit.  I think the "hey there friend" stamp is really cute and I just love the splotches (for lack of a better word).  They add that finishing touch.  I also used the new Arrow Embossing Folder and Word Bubbles Framelits.

I embossed the words with Gold Embossing Powder.  Here's a close-up so you can see how cool it looks.

And here's a close-up of the new Gold Baker's Twine, which is in the Occasions catalog.  See how sparkly the gold thread is?

Here's another card I made.  It was quick and easy to put together.  Since it doesn't have any frills and is in darker colors it would be good for a guy.  I know I sometimes struggle for masculine cards.  Besides the exclusive MPP stamps, I only used three other items - Night of Navy Cardstock, Tangerine Tango Cardstock, and Night of Navy Ink.


I also posted a flip card made with these stamps.  See it here.

Each month, the MPP kit comes with exclusive stamps and you have to be enrolled to get them.  Go to the My Paper Pumpkin website to join.  Make sure to choose me (Sue Root, Raleigh, NC) to be your demonstrator.  I have planned a My Paper Pumpkin Party so we can get together to assemble our cards.  I'll have a bonus card for you to make at the party and samples to give you other ideas for the stamps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...