Thursday, February 27, 2014

You're Lovely Bookmark Card

BLOG CANDY:  Win Reason to Smile by interacting on my social media.  See details here.  No limit to the number of entries!

Stamp Club met Tuesday night and Wednesday morning this week.  As always, we had a great time!  If you are in the Garner/Southern Wake County area of North Carolina, you should join us for a class sometime.  We'd love to meet you!
 
 When we made bookmarks at my recent Open House, one of the stampers asked if we could make a card with a removable bookmark.  This is what I designed.  It was the first of three projects we made.

Shown below is the bookmark.  In class I recommended to stamp lightly so that the Primrose Petals was not quite as dark as on my bookmark.  That way more of the flower stamp showed.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Happy Watercolor, You're Lovely (FREE during Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock:  Primrose Petals, Midnights Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Big Shot:  Deco Labels Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (FREE during SAB)
Other:  Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (on Weekly Deals list through 3/3), Corner Rounder Punch

I picked these colors for the class projects because many of the stampers took advantage of the My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) Promotion and got this In Color set of markers for FREE.  The MPP promotion ends March 31, 2014.  When you sign up, please select me (Sue Root, Raleigh, NC) as your demonstrator.  Thank you!

2 comments:

Jennifer Newton said...

A great idea for a quick project that looks like it took a lot of time (but doesn't!)

Sue Root said...

Glad you liked the bookmark. I just noticed that picture of the card disappeared. I've added it again, so hopefully it will stay this time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...