Stamp Club is a great way to get your stamping supplies on a budget and earn additional benefits while you do it.
Short version - purchase $25 per month for 6* months and receive free classes and catalogs plus be hostess and receive the hostess benefits for one of the months.
New Stamp Club is forming; starting in April. Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot for either the Saturday or the Tuesday club.
Your commitment: Purchase $25 (before shipping and tax) of Stampin’ Up merchandise from me for 6* consecutive months. Orders must be submitted to me (or placed online using the current month's hostess code) by the specified date (usually the date of the last club class of the month).
*The number of months may vary (maximum 8) depending on the size of the group so that each person can be hostess. A longer club period results in higher hostess benefits.
2) You will receive free catalogs as they are released.
3) Each month of the club I will present a club class which you will be eligible to attend for free (cost for non-members - $12). Two sessions will be offered. You will select your main day, but if space permits you may attend the other session if need be. However, there will be no extra compensation due if you do not attend the scheduled classes. This is a benefit you are eligible for, but it is up to you whether you choose to take advantage of it. Club Classes are currently scheduled for the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm and usually the Saturday before the Tuesday class at 10:00am (though occasionally after).
If you regularly purchase over $25 per month, you may commit to purchasing $50 per month and be hostess 2 months during the club rotation.
If we are in the middle of a rotation and you'd like to join, contact me about options.
Clarification: the free Club Class and catalogs are a perk of membership. You are eligible to attend the monthly class at either of the times it is offered, but make-up classes will not be offered. If you have already received a catalog, you are not due another one as a club member.
*Partial Membership: Commit to purchasing $12.50 (before shipping and tax) of Stampin’ Up merchandise from me for 6 consecutive months (whether you attend the class or not). Orders must be submitted to me (or placed online using the current month's hostess code) by the specified date (date of the last club class of the month).
Benefits will be as described above with the following changes:
1) Instead of being a hostess one month, at the end of 6 months you will receive $7.50 in hostess merchandise (just pay tax).
2) No change; you will still receive catalogs.
3) Club class will cost $5 on months you choose to attend.
So, basically half the commitment, half the hostess benefits, reduced price classes, all catalogs.
Contact me today to join the club! Email address is in header.