Friday, February 7, 2014

Hersheys Kiss Shamrock

How cute is this shamrock?  I found it on the web and just had to make one.  I liked it so much, we made it in my classes last weekend.


Along the stem I used Teeny Tiny Wishes to stamp Happy St. Patrick's Day.  It doesn't show in the picture, but it was stamped with Whisper White craft ink.  You can emboss the ink to make it stand out a little more or you can leave it as is.

The shamrock is made out of Lucky Limeade cardstock.  There is Pear Pizzazz cardstock inside each leaf.  Then the Hershey's kiss is inserted.  I used Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine to tie a bow around the stem.  You could substitute White Baker's Twine since the Lucky Limeade is retired and sold out off the Clearance Rack.

I found the tutorial to make this shamrock here.  Thank you Brenda Quintana for sharing not only this tutorial, but several others.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...