Saturday, March 8, 2014

Punch Art Rattle

I think the hand prints and footprints in the Stampin' Up! set, Baby Prints, are so adorable! For this card I made a punch art rattle to go with the hand prints.


The rattle is just made with circle punches and a rectangle strip. I used the Big Shot to emboss the largest circle (top of the rattle) with the  Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Then I punched a strip of Whisper White card stock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch to decorate the rattle. To make the bottom of the handle, punch the smaller circle first and then center the bigger punch around the hole left by the first punch.

The sentiment, "welcome baby," is from Petite Pairs. I used the coordinating stamp, "so glad you're here," on the inside of the card.

I entered this card in the Late Nite Stampers Challenge.  The current theme is Punch Art.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...