Monday, March 24, 2014

TSSC 307 Flower Sympathy Card

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. I have to confess that I've become spoiled. I love having a punch or framelit to cut out my images. Having the matching punches made this card a breeze.

Here's the sketch:



Card Details:

Stamps: Blessings From Heaven, Flower Shop, Petite Petals,
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla
Ink: Calypso Coral
Punches: Pansy, Petite Petals

This is a sympathy card with another stamp from Blessings From Heaven on the inside. That one says: May your memories bring you peace.  Under that stamp I added a sympathy stamp. The one I used is retired, but the Stampin' Up! set, Love and Sympathy, has a pretty one that simply says, "Sending Love and Sympathy."

Now it's time to head to the TSSC site so you can see the other design team samples and link your entry. Hope you'll play along this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...