Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog Candy Winner! Plus Happy Watercolor Note Cards

Congratulations to Karen O. who won the Reason to Smile stamp set!

I want to give a special shout out to Jennifer N. who has been busy on facebook and here on my blog. I have a little something for her, too.

Thank you to everyone who took time to enter the contest! I hope you'll continue to frequent my social media sites, share what you like, and give me feedback.

And now, a couple of note cards to inspire you. These cards use the Stampin' Up! set Happy Watercolor, which is in the Occasions Catalog. This is one of those sets that once you start stamping with it, it's hard to put down.

This is a one layer card on Naturals White cardstock. Ink Colors: Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
  This card is on a Crumb Cake base. Other colors: Wild Wasabi (cardstock and ink), Early Espresso (cardstock and ink), Naturals White (cardstock), Blushing Bride (ink) and Pool Party (ink).
Both of these cards will fit in the Crumb Cake Note Card Envelopes. This is a great size card for sending short notes. Plus, I like having a different size to design for.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Check back tomorrow for a new TSSC challenge card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...