Friday, May 11, 2012

Twitterpated Top Note Card

Here's another card I made using the beautiful Twitterpated fabric.  I cut it using my Big Shot and the Top Note die.  I also used the Big Shot to cut the flower using the Blossom Party die.

The sentiment is from the retiring set Sincere Salutations.  It's a great set full of differerent...well...salutations.  The stamps are all close to the same size so once you design a card using one you can easily interchange the others.  You don't want to miss out on this one!  The ribbon, too, is retiring.  I love these ribbons, available in all the 2010-12 in colors.  I will miss the ribbons and this group of in colors.  They are only available while supplies last (or until May 31)

Order the supplies used in these projects and any other Stampin' Up supplies at my Online Store.  Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...