Saturday, May 12, 2012

Triple Treat Cards

Hi!  I have three cards to share with you today -- all using the retiring Triple Treat stamp and the same color scheme.  I also used the corner rounder on the top and bottom cards.

This card uses two more retiring products:  the 5 Petal Flower punch and Sincere Salutations stamp set.

 Again, the retiring 5 Petal Flower punch.  Also, the stamp set Blessings From Heaven, the Fancy Flower punch, and a circle punch for the center of the flower.
 This card uses a ribbon that has already retired, but there is another Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon available (I think the only difference is that the current ribbon doesn't have the white along the edges).  Thinking of You comes from the retiring Sincere Salutations.
Get these items and any other Stampin' Up supplies from my Online Store.  Thank you for you support!

7 comments:

Stamping T! said...

I agree Sue, this is a great stamp and love all your cards!
T

Kris Sobolik said...

These are all fun cards, thanks for joining the challenge at LNS!

inkedx2 said...

Sue I will miss this stamp as I use it a lot. Your cards are great. Thanks for playing with us this week at LNS.

Jonia said...

Beautiful, beautiful! I love the detail on each one. Thanks for playing with us at LNS!

Brenda Taylor said...

Great cards, all three of them! Thanks for playing along this week

Welcome to my Stamping Blog! said...

Great cards Sue! Thanks for playing along this week and sharing your beautiful works of art with us!

MJ said...

Well, look at you! Three awesome cards. I never did get that stamp but I do love it. Great cards, thanks so much for playing along with the LNS challenge for this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...