Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Frances

Tomorrow is the birthday of my upline, Frances Wagner.  I made this card for her in My Digital Studio (MDS).  It was super easy because I started with a template that comes with the program.  But since it was a "Hello" card, I had to change the sentiment.

I love My Digital Studio for all kinds of paper crafting.  I use it mostly for making cards and scrapbook pages.  I also use it to edit my pictures and add the watermark to pictures I put on my blog.

As good as My Digital Studio is, it's getting even better!  Later in the year, Stampin' Up is coming out with MDS2.  It will have all kinds new features!!  Can't wait!  In the meantime, don't let that stop you from getting started with MDS.  If you buy it now, you'll get the upgrade to the new version for FREE!  Those of use who already have MDS will pay only $19.95.  It sounds like it will be well worth it.

Not sure whether you'd use MDS or not?  Try it free for 30 days.

Want more information about My Digital Studio?  Check out http://mydigitalstudio.net/  There is basic information about the program, videos to help you get started, an online forum and more.  I recommend starting with Getting To Know MDS under the Training tab (along the top).  Also, Beginner Techniques, also under Training, will show you just how easy MDS is to use.

As always, feel free to contact me directly with your questions.

Have a happy birthday tomorrow Frances!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...