Sunday, May 13, 2012

Posy Punch with Faux Suede

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!  Hope your Mother's Day was as wonderful as mine was!!

This card is made with the retiring hostess set, Posy Punch.  It's not too late to get this cute set, but time is running out (May 31).  Contact me today to see how this set can be yours!

I stamped the image in Tangerine Tango and punched it out with the Fancy Flower punch.  I also punched two more Fancy Flowers in Tangerine Tango so that I could layer them behind the punched image.  I stamped the center Hello in Daffodil Delight and punched it out with a circle punch.  I sponged around the edges in Tangerine Tango and then sponged a little more lightly in the center.
The frame is from the retiring Oval Scallop Frame die.  It was cut with my Big Shot out of Daffodil Delight cardstock.  The flower in the lower right was punched from Tangerine Tango using the Fancy Flower punch.  I used the Faux Suede technique to get that cool soft look.  Some of you have seen this technique at my recent events.  The flower center is one of the Itty Bitty Shapes Punches and a retiring Fire Circle Rhinestone brad.  I finished the card with the Corner Rounder punch on each corner.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...