Friday, May 18, 2012

Lots of Retiring Products

This card uses several retiring products that I am going to miss:  Three Little Words, Sincere Salutations, the Ticket Corner punch and Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. 
In fact, all the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon is being retired.  Can you believe it?  Me neither!!  I use it a lot!  So, I am offering a ribbon share.  That way we can build up lots of colors without having to buy a full roll of each -- though I'm sure I could go though a whole roll of each, that could get expensive.

The way it works is this:  you pay for one roll of ribbon (15 yards for $4.95 plus shipping and tax).  But instead of 15 yards of one color, you get 5 yards of 3 different colors.  Great way to build your ribbon selection on a budget!

Here are some color combinations to get you started:

Christmas Pack:  Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White
Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise
Night of Navy, Very Vanilla and Rose Red
The Basics:  Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black

I am open to suggestions if there is a color you really want that is not on this list (or if you want to mix them up into different groups of 3).  Plus, since these ribbons are retiring, participating in this ribbon share (or any of the other specials on my promotions page) will get you entered in a prize drawing.

Contact me today to participate in the ribbon share or take advantage of any other promotions.  Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...