Monday, July 14, 2014

TSSC 323 - Sea Street

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. I made a clean and simple (CAS) card using the Stampin' Up! set, Sea Street. I pressed a little too hard when I stamped, so the mouth and eyes didn't show. It didn't matter. I just used my White Gel Pen to draw a mouth and used a couple small Basic Pearls for the eyes. I often use Basic Pearls, even when the eyes show up just fine.
Supplies:

Stamps: Sea Street
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, White Gel Pen
Embellishments: Basic Pearls

Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCMyBM9jWC-UuhS6mR1Di0DmElqV-T5Mtyj6HwBgK81sPqb95wcbZpNww8WwcE4m3fnJ7YJQ1e4xppua_gchQiDRVgdLTrFbDhnYzeQgxa6tjlovzergXZHCT3oQZ3GeajVh8A0-aIQX2o/s1600/ScreenHunter_62+May.+25+16.46.jpg
 Link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Fun! I am loving this set! Love the pearl eyes. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

Sue Root said...

Thanks! I ended up loving this set, too. The card you made for this week's challenge was very cute, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...