Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July - June Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy 4th of July!

Here are some projects I made with my June Paper Pumpkin kit. The kit had supplies to make 24 pinwheels - plus other accessories for the projects. So, this is just a fraction of the supplies I got in the kit.

Here's a quick centerpiece I put together. The vase came from the Dollar Tree and it's filled with Hershey's Kisses to keep the pinwheels standing. Everything else was in the kit.
 Cellophane bags were also included in the kit, so it was easy to put together this cute favor. The kit came with a Night of Navy ink spot and I used my own Real Red ink pad.
 Here's a close-up of one of the pinwheels, ready to be used in a project.
I really like the June Paper Pumpkin kit. There's so much to do with it. Interested in getting Paper Pumpkin? Ask me for details or sign up here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...