Monday, July 21, 2014

TSSC 324 - Happy Hour

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. It features the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Happy Hour.

Believe it or not, the background cardstock is Strawberry Slush. The colors are a little off because by the time we got home from my family reunion last night, it was starting to get dark and I couldn't get good lighting. I see my card didn't make it on the TSSC site again this week. I'm thinking Mary Jo must have posted them a little early since she wasn't expecting mine (I'd already told her we were on vacation for the week, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make a sample this week). Last week it wasn't with the group because Mary Jo was camping and had to post early. I didn't get that email notice until I got home from vacation.

The point of this is - a) We had a wonderful time on vacation: zip lining, white water rafting, and several days with extended family! and b) Be sure to check out the linked entries at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site because with all our crazy summer schedules, some of the design team samples end up there. Plus you get the bonus of seeing what non-design team members have created. While you're there, be sure to link your entry so we can all enjoy your project.

Supplies:

Stamps: Happy Hour
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Confetti Celebration
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay
Big Shot: Starburst Framelits
Punches: 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle


Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you!

Remember, all DSP, including the one used on today's card, is on sale this month. Buy 3 packs DSP and get 1 free.

Check back tomorrow for the new Weekly Deals! Still time to get this week's specials. Order Online or contact me about a group order.

2 comments:

MJ said...

So glad you enjoyed your vacation! We are off camping again tomorrow. So fun, I am sad how fast the summer is going. I love your card for this sketch, it is so fun. Especially the strawberries. Thanks so much for being part of the TSSC team!

Sue Root said...

Have fun camping!! I made sure to get my sample in early this week :) Our summer has flown, too. Seems we've been heading in lots of directions. My girls just left this morning for a mission trip. They went with a group from our church to El Salvador. I really wanted to go, too, but I start a new job on Monday. I'm not complaining though, because I'm very happy about the job. Thanks for your compliment on the card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...