Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy 4th of July - For Your Country

If you haven't made your Independence Day cards yet, there's still time...barely. We made card this in our last Stamp Club.
You can send this card to anyone you want to wish them a Happy 4th of July. However, I finished off the inside with a couple other stamps from the For Your Country set - Godspeed and Thank You. I thought it would be nice to send it to a soldier currently serving our country. I also added some Real Red and Night of Navy stars that I punched out with the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

Supplies:

Stamps: For Your Country, Alphabet Rotary, Project Life Day to Day
Card stock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Big Shot: Stripes Embossing Folder
Ribbon: Silver 1/8"
Sponge Daubers
This variation was made by one of my customers, Alyce Anthony. She used the sponge daubers to make little circles instead of sponging like I did. Isn't it cute?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...