Monday, June 10, 2013

TSSC 267 - Oh, Hello

So I just finally got Oh, Hello and the Ovals Framelits.  I'm not sure why it took me so long, except that I was busy buying so many other things... (lol)

Here is my sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge:
 I had to use retired Designer Series Paper (Floral District) because my new DSP doesn't arrive until Monday afternoon (Oh, Hello!  I do have some -- Epic Day, that I got with my This and That Bundle.  I right this moment remembered it, though.  Guess that's what I get for not putting it where it belongs.).

Here's the sketch for this week:
Head on over to the TSSC site to see the samples from the rest of the design team and to link up your entry.  Hope you'll play along this week!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...