Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day! (Punch Art)

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers out there!

Here is a punch art Father's Day card that we did in my most recent club.  The ladies loved it!  Who doesn't know a man who works with at least the most basic of tools, like the wrenches in this card?


Basic Gray base.  Basic Black layer.  Real Red Top Note die cut run through Big Shot with Stripes Embossing Folder.  Sentiment from Delightful Dozen stamped in Black StazOn on Whisper White and layered on Basic Gray.  Three silver brads.

Wrenches:  Basic Gray  pieces (all sponged around edges):  Rectangle.  1 1/4" Circle Punch - use Word Window for cut out.  Punch smallest flower from Boho Blossoms and then punch 1" Circle around it.

This card was originally posted by Paula.  I saved the link (back when I found this in 2009), but it's no longer valid.  If this is your post and you have more information, I'd love to hear from you so I can do a better job giving you credit.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Sue

3 comments:

Jeannie F. said...

I LOVE this card!!!!! My husband's birthday is coming up and it will be perfect for him!!

Maria C. said...

My husband will like this very much.

Sue Root said...

Jeannie and Maria, I hope your husbands enjoyed the card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...