Monday, June 3, 2013

TSSC 266 Patterned Party

Here is this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge Card.  It uses the retiring Stampin' Up! set, Patterned Party.  The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is Patio Party (retiring, 25% off).  Both are available through today, June 3rd, and then they'll be gone.

 Here is the inside of the card.
 Here is this week's sketch.  Why not head on over to the TSSC site and enter your project?  You can also see the samples by the other design team members.
Here's a little bonus using the same DSP and stamps as my challenge card (and also the retired set, On Your Birthday).  It's the first stair step card I've ever made.  The view is from the top so you can see each section better.  Now that I know how it goes, I think next time I'll add some more to it.


1 comment:

MJ said...

Great cards--good for both 8 or 18! Love that! Thanks so much for being a part of my TSSC team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...