Sunday, June 9, 2013

Disney - Mickey and Minnie Punch Art Card

I needed a thank you card for some people who love everything Disney.  I found this adorable card made by Sara-Jane at Cards and a Cuppa and had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it.
The layers are a little different and my card must be a little smaller (based on the amount of white space around Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse), but otherwise it's pretty much the same.  I believe my card was 6" x 4 1/4" (but that's from memory, since the card's already been sent and I didn't write it down).  Basically, I used one 1 3/4" circle and two 1" circles per mouse.  Minnie's bow was made with one 1/2" circle and two petals from the Five Petal Flower Punch (which, unfortunately, is retired).  Sara-Jane has more details if you want them.

The ribbon is also retired, but I agree with Sara-Jane's assessment that it is just perfect for Disney.  If you don't have it, you could probably substitute Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

I'm glad you stopped by my blog today and I hope you enjoyed this cute, quick card that is perfect for anyone who loves Disney.

3 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Aww, I am so glad it was a help to you!
I love your version and thanks for the link back, much appreciated :-)
Hugs XX

Sue Root said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I was happy to link back to you. It's what we should do when an idea is from someone else :)

Have a great day!

Jeannie F. said...

How cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...