Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells Simple Stamping Card

Recently I was part of an online Open House where a half dozen demonstrators got together and showed off different products. I highlighted the the Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle and Seashells Embossing Folder. My goal was to show how the items can be used separately and together. Over the next several posts I'll share those projects here.


This is a #SimpleStamping Card using only stamps, ink, and cardstock. This would make a perfect birthday card for a special friend since it says, "Friends are like seashells...you collect them along the way." You could use it for other occasions or even just because, but I usually think of birthdays first.

Shell Colors: Petal Pink, So Saffron, Pool Party, and Balmy Blue. Dot Color: Mint Macaron. Cardstock: Petal Pink, Pool Party, and Basic White.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Be sure to check back for other projects made with this great set and coordinating items.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...