Thursday, February 11, 2021

Die Cut Friends Are Like Seashells Card

The Seaside Seashells die set has one large die and several smaller ones. This card was made with the large die from that set and the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set. These two items are available individually or as a bundle.  When you buy a bundle, you get a 10% discount versus buying the products individually. 


I ran the die with Basic White cardstock through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Then I individually stamped the shells in Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, and Flirty Flamingo. Because the stamps are photopolymer, it was easy to see where to place them. Next I used a sponge dauber to sponge the seaweed with Mint Macaron and I cut out some of the extra white connector parts between the shells. I mounted the die cut on a layer of Pacific Point cardstock and then on a Basic White card base. Rhinestone Basic Jewels add a little bling.

I hope you enjoyed today's card. I'll have another card made with this bundle on tomorrow's post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...