Friday, February 12, 2021

Another Friends Are Like Seashells Card

 Here's another card featuring Friends Are Like Seashells. 


This might look like a simple card, but look closer. There are some details here that add depth and visual interest to the card. The Crumb Cake layer is stamped with the little dot stamp to make it look more like sand. The shells are die cut with the Seaside Seashells dies and stamped. The die I used is one big die with all the shells connected. I trimmed them apart so I could arrange them how I like. I could have fussy cut them, but this is quicker. Plus, now I have all the seaweed that I cut off to use on a different project. The Bermuda Bay shell is embossed with the Seashells embossing folder to make it a focal point. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the Bermuda Bay shell and parts of other shells while leaving some shells flat so that it looked more like a pile of shells.

Supplies:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Dies: Seaside Seashells
Embossing Folder: Seashells  
Cardstock: Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Ink colors: Bermuda Bay, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, and Crumb Cake

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...