Monday, September 3, 2012

LNS Featured Stamper - Siara Acdal

Hope you've been having fun playing in Late Night Stamper's Treasure Hunt game.  Not sure what that is?  Check out the details here.   You can win $150 in FREE Stampin' Up Merchandise.  Check back often for the updated Web Ring

Today I am featuring a fellow artist who is participating in the Treasure Hunt, Siara Acdal from Hawaii.  Siara has lots of great ideas on her blog, so be sure to check it out!  In fact, she's posted several since I picked out this project to feature.  Here's the address:



 I thought this tag that Siara made with the Two Tags die was really cute.  Siara listed the supplies on her blog and I am copying them here for you:

Stamp Set:
*Perfectly Preserved (#126692 Clear Mount or #126690 Wood Mount)

Card Stock:
Cajun  Craze (#119684)
Very Vanilla (#101650)

Designer Series Paper:
Summer Smooches (#125409)

Classic Stampin Pad:
Cajun Craze (#126965)
Old Olive (#126953)

Framelit Dies:
*Cannery Set (#127822)
Bitty Banners Framelits (#129267)

Punch:
Small Oval (#120908)

BigZ Die:
Two Tags (#115954)

Embossing Folder: .
*Woodgrain (#127821)

Embellishments:
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (#119256)

*Items found in Stampin' Up!'s 2012-2013 Holiday Mini Catalog

Siara was kind enough to feature me on her blog.  You can see her post here.  You can see my post that was featured here.

So go check out Siara's blog and leave her a nice comment.  Then come back and leave me  a comment to let me know what you think.  Would you like to see me feature more Late Night Stampers on my blog?

2 comments:

Siara Acdal said...

Hi Sue! Thanks for featuring me on your blog! Love your all of your creations!
Hugs, Siara

Sue Root said...

Hi Siara! I was glad to feature you on my blog. You are very talented! Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...