Thursday, September 6, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio!


Attention Teachers and School Staff:   Would you like to receive a copy of My Digital Studio (the original $79 version) for FREE?  (Info about non-school copies available at end of post.)

Yes?  Then contact me today because Stampin’ UP! is donating the original version of My Digital Studio (MDS) to schools and teachers.  Don't delay!  Supplies are LIMITED and I'm sure they'll go fast.

I will be happy to help get you started with My Digital Studio.  But also check out MyDigitalStudio.net for training, videos and tons of ideas.

My Digital Studio includes nearly 2,000 unique elements—stamps, embellishments, designer and photo templates, punches, Designer Series papers, card stock, and more.   You can see information about features and benefits here.

Ideas for using MDS at school:

*  Bulletin Boards
*  Certificates and Awards
*  Newsletters
*  Cards for students, parents or staff recognitions
*  Photo book of a special class activity or an overview of the whole year
* AND LOTS MORE!

Quantities are limited so contact me soon to find out how to get this incredible deal for your classroom and school.

Don't work at a school or want a copy for your personal use?  Stampin' Up has come out with MDS2 -- a new and improved version of MDS.  Download your free trial today or go ahead and order the full version.  Questions?  I'm here for you.  And don't forget, several digital downloads and print products are 31% off through Sept. 14!  Click here to see all MDS2 products.

LOOKING FOR MORE FREE STUFF?   Enter the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt.  See treasure hunt details here and the updated list of participants here.  You could win a $150 Stampin' Up shopping spree!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...