* Go to the 'LNS Web Ring' page. The tab is under the Home page tab (upper left).
* Visit the blogs listed and look for clues.
* Look for this symbol in a blog post:
* If you see this picture, it means they are participating.
* It's my understanding that most of the blogs on the list will be participating, but it's possible that some aren't.
* Find their clue, which will be a Stampin' Up item.
* Make a list of clues and the blogs on which you found them.
* Once you've collected the 50 clues, email the list to Sue Root (email@example.com) by Wednesday October 30th, 2012 to be entered into the contest.
*Drawing will be October 31 and winner will be notified by e-mail.
Remember: Your list must include the clues and the corresponding blogs. Deadline is Oct. 30.
Not everyone has their clues up yet, so to help you get started, here are the ones I know so far that are ready. As for the others, if they aren't there yet, check back later.
* Sherrill Graff – http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com