Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance List is here!

Stampin' Up has released this year's last chance list.  I have to say, I'm surprised by some of the stamp sets, Big Shot dies and punches that are being retired.  Some of my favorites are on that list!  But on the bright side, that means lots of new, exciting products in the new catalog, which goes live July 1st.  As a demonstrator I'm able to get a sneak peek at some of the new items and I'm pretty sure you'll like what you see!  As a demonstrator I also get to pre-order from all new catalogs before they are released.  Join my team and you can, too.  Contact me for info.


You can also click on the Say Goodbye icon on the upper lefthand side of my blog (good to know if you want to check it out again another day and don't want to have to find this post).

Some of the accessories are discounted, but they do not show the sale price until you click on the item.  You can go straight to the discounted items by choosing that option (under Last Chance) in the online Store.  That way you know which ones are discounted.  You'll still have to click on the item to see the sale price.  Don't spend all your time on the discounted items though, because there are lots of great products in the other categories, too.

As much as I love many of the sets that are going away, I have not posted as much of them as I'd like.  Some I love and have never posted anything using them even though they've seen lots of ink.  Here are links to my posts that contain stamp sets and other items that are retiring.


Of course the Hostess sets will retire.  You can get those for free by having a qualifying party (by the end of June).  Or, you can go in together with some of your friends.  If your total order is $150 or over it will qualify for free hostess merchandise.  Or, if you want a whole bunch off the list yourself, place an order of $150 or more and you'll earn free hostess merchandise.  Also, I will give away hostess sets from all qualifying group orders placed in June.  Everyone who participates in the group order will be in the drawing.  Larger orders will get more entries.  So, there are lots of ways to try to get the retiring hostess sets.


See pages 10-16 in the catalog to see all of the hostess sets.

Also, one pack of Texturz plates is retiring.  I use both packs a lot.  Here's a link to see them in use (I didn't differentiate between packs, so not all of the Tuxturz plates shown are retiring).  I particulary like using the one plate to give a wood grain look (you can kind of see the plate I'm talking about in the sample with the wreath -- it's supposed to look like the door behind it -- but the picture is very blurry; it's also the one I used for the top of the acorn).  I've used it with Cheers to You to look like the bar under the drink and behind the clock in Sense of Time.  The design on the backside of that plate (example in the Father's Day card) is great for masculine cards.  I have used every one of the retiring plates, but (no surprise) have only posted a couple of projects using them.


Thanks for reading this far.  I know it's a lot of information.  I'll post more samples soon using retiring items.  If you attend my events, you may recognize some of them (and some will be new).

You also can go to the Stampin' Up galleries at SplitCoastStampers to see the retiring sets in use.  This is an awesome resource!

If you have any questions or comments about the Last Chance list, add a comment to this post (because I'm sure others will be interested) and I'll get back to you.

Disclaimer:  There may be other posts that contain retiring items.  I went through the labels and pulled out what I saw.  Also, these samples are just a drop in the bucket compared to everything that is retiring.  But, I hope they'll help you when deciding what to get off the Last Chance List.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...