Monday, June 20, 2011

Sense of Time

This card uses the retiring set Sense of Time (Item # 113804, $22.95).  I'm still surprised that this one is being retired.  It's my favorite card for milestone events (like the card I posted recently for a 50th birthday).  I can see using it with silver for a 25th wedding anniversary (or gold for a 50th).

This card also uses the Texturz Plates Kit #4 (Item # 114531, $9.95 for 3 plates/6 designs) that are retiring.  I've mentioned I like to use this plate to simulate a wood background.  This time I was going for leather.  The eyelet was set with my Crop-o-dile.

The eyelets have retired and are no longer available.  Retiring stamp sets are available until June 30, but accessories are only available while supplies last (but not past 6/30).  Order today (click the Order Online button in the upper right corner or contact me directly) so you don't miss out!  You can also click on the Say Goodbye button in the upper left corner of the page to check out the items that are retiring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...