Monday, June 6, 2011

Define Your Life (w/ butterfly)

I love the set Define Your Life.  It has so many great definitions to use on scrapbook pages, on cards or on other paper crafts.  Instead of retiring this set, I think they need to come out with a Define Your Life 2.  Unfortunately, that choice is not up to me :(

Here's a card I actually did a while ago.  I've made it in several different colors -- sponged and not sponged.  Sometimes, I've changed the definition.  I liked them all.  We did this card in Ruby Red in a class.

Flowers from Elegant Bouquet embossing folder sponged:


Flowers not sponged:


Though they are a little hard to see in this picture, the flowers look really nice in person.

Seeing this card again has inspired me to go make some.  And I know just who I'm going to give them to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...