Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easter Suspension Card

This was the second card I did at Stamp Camp yesterday.  If you were there, you know how much fun we had and made lots of great projects.  If not, you won't want to miss the next one on Saturday, March 20th.

At stamp camp, I actually had another element on the card -- Happy Easter punched with the word window and layered on Bashful Blue cardstock punched with the modern label punch.  It was just above the flowers.  I don't have a picture of it right now.  If I get one, I'll replace this picture.  For now, enjoy it this way.

This is a suspension card.  The bunny in the center of the 1 1/4" punched hole will actually spin around (with help).  I used the Stampin' Up set Eggcoutrements, Certainly Celery satin ribbon and several punches.


Hope your upcoming week is a great one!  Thanks for visiting my blog.  Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...