Friday, February 5, 2010

Butterfly Hinge Card

Here's how I finished off the butterfly hinge card.  You can see the original a few posts back.  Funny thing, my club ended up split on how they wanted to make their card.  Half did it the original way (the bottom had a tone on tone background stamped with Sprinkles); the other half did it like this with the Sweet Pea DSP.

You can see on the right how the card opens.  I still haven't put the message inside, but I think the one on the card below is perfect.  It's from Hope Happens, which is full of great sayings.















This is a quick card made using the Beautiful Butterflies die and sponged around the edges.  The butterfly body is made by tying hemp twine around it.  Like I said, I love the saying.



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Sue

P.S.  Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday.  It was just a crazy day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...