Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Camping Adventure

I have two similar cards for you today, both using Always An Adventure (retiring). They are both Clean and Simple (CAS) cards, but the first one is moreso. The sentiment is from Thoughtful Banners. On the tent, I just colored the white parts with my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker.


This second card is stepped up a bit - not much, but a little. I added clouds and a few more trees. I made different color and different style trees. I also used the coordinating Outdoor Adventure framelits (retiring) to cut a tree and layer it over some others.


The Always an Adventure stamp set and  Outdoor Adventure framelits are also available as a bundle for 10% savings when you buy them both. These items are all retiring when the catalog retires.
 
Thoughtful Banners is not retiring, but through the end of the catalog period it is available as part a bundle with a coordinating punch. The stamps and the punch are both available in the new annual catalog. They just will no longer be available as a bundle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...