Saturday, May 13, 2017

Botanical Blooms Frame

I actually made the insert for this frame during the last catalog pre-order period. I remember because I used my brand new Layering Love stamp set, which fortunately is not retiring, and the Go Wild paper stack, which was retiring at that time. Even though Go Wild is long gone, you could use another DSP as the base layer. Playful Palette has some patterns that would work. If you don't want to substitute, let me know and I can hook you up with a Go Wild paper stack.

 

Supplies:

Stamps: Layering Love
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Designer Series Paper (DSP):  Go Wild Paper Stack (retired, but let me know and I can sell you one or try another DSP such as Playful Palette, which is retiring)
Big Shot: Botanical Builder Framelits (retiring, discounted)
Tools: Simply Scored (to make the diamonds on the Tempting Turquoise card stock)
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...