Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Birthday Stars and More Stars

This is the original star card I made. Last month, several of the club members bought It's My Party Designer Series Paper (DSP) when it popped up on the clearance list at a huge discount. I wanted to show them an idea using the DSP and this is what I came up with.

The DSP is sold out now, but check out the new catalog for some DSP you could use to make your own version of this card. The top layer is Crushed Curry cardstock. The sentiment is from Guy Greetings.


Here's a variation of yesterday's card using Dapper Denim cardstock as the top layer and Flirty Flamingo envelope paper underneath and for the strip. I chose not to sponge this card.
 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't forget to get retiring items before they are gone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...