Monday, August 4, 2014

TSSC 326 - Traveler


Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. It features the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Traveler. Check out my alternate version at the bottom of the post.
 
Supplies:

Stamps: Traveler
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Core'dinations: Early Espresso
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Sweet Taffy
Ink: Early Espresso
Big Shot: Tasteful Trim Die

The ship is popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you!
Before I had everything taped down, my pieces shifted and they landed like this (almost). I liked it, so decided to share it with you. Everything is the same, except I changed the orientation of the Early Espresso strip.
You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

Check back tomorrow for the new Weekly Deals! Still time to get this week's specials. Order Online or contact me about a group order.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Both cards look great, love the little change up! That is a fun little set. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

Sue Root said...

Thanks, MJ! I love the Traveler set. Just wish I had more time to play with it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...