Sunday, August 17, 2014

August Paper Pumpkin

This month's Paper Pumpkin is so awesome! I love the stamps! I love the cards! I love the envelopes! Can't beat that!!

Here's a shot of the front of the Instruction Sheet so you can see all of the projects. Four big cards, four small cards, and eight fun envelopes:

 Here's the package straight out of the box before I opened anything:
 I made one of each project. As you can tell from the photo above, there are some variations available. What's really cool is that because Stampin' Up! wanted us to be able to make the type of cards we want, there are lots of extra pieces. So what the means for me (and probably most of us) is that with a few extra supplies, I'm going to have several more cards. Bonus!
 Here's a back side and front side view of the envelopes. The big cards are sized to fit our medium envelopes, so I may substitute those and use the large envelopes to make little treat bags. Wouldn't that be cute?

For this first batch, I tried to make the projects per the instructions. However, I did stamp some coordinating Always Artichoke dots on the front of the big envelope. The green ink was not included in the kit. If you don't own Always Artichoke ink, you could do tone on tone with the Hello Honey. Or, you could leave it blank like in the instructions.
 Here's the big card that I made. The back is striped, too. The inside is white.
 Here's a close up of the small card. This is a great size for attaching to a present or slipping in a gift bag.
Aren't these cards and envelopes great? If you didn't get one, I have two available for the first two who ask.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...